1. Mr. Syed Adam Emir Putra Syed Aidi Putra (Fencing)
2. Ms. Gan Hua Wei (Synchronised Swimming)
3. Mr. Julian Yee (Ice Skating)
4. Mr. Muhammad Azwan Zuwairi Mat Azizi (Rugby)
1. Ms. Tai Chi Qian (Basketball)
2. Ms. Cheong Jun Hoong (Diving)
3. Mr. Chiew Chern Kwang (Waterpolo)
4. Ms. Lim Yin Fun (Badminton)
5. Ms. Lee Zii Yii (Badminton)
6. Mr. Wong De-Vin (Ice Skating)
7. Mr. Puvendren Subramaniam (Squash)
8. Ms. Kelie Kan Kah Yan (Golf)
9. Mr. Harvindran V. Rajendran (Cricket)
The finale of the program was the auction activity headed by Mr. Antony Lee. The auction raised a total of RM 100,600 for the OCM-Tan Sri Alex Lee Athletes’ Education Fund this year.
The OCM would like to express its gratitude and appreciation to the Saujana Golf & Country Club (SGCC) for hosting the tournament since its inception in 2003.
The OCM would also like to thank the family members of the late Tan Sri Alex Lee namely Dato’ Thomas Lee and Mr. Antony Lee for their effort in organising the annual Charity Golf.
The same appreciation goes to corporates namely Adidas, AIA, AIG, Alliance Bank, ATG Watch, Big Events, Carlsberg, Chubb, CIT, Cloud Ten, Coca-Cola, Crest Link, Firefly, Malaysia Airlines, MILO, MST Golf, Par Golf, Saujana Hotel & Resort, Spritzer, The Event Guys, Transview Golf and 100Plus for their continuous support.